Martin Kostuik | B.Sc. Mining Engineering, MBA
CEO & Director
- 28+ years of diversified experience in the mining industry as a mining engineer and senior executive.da
- Mr. Kostuik was President and Director for the last 4 years at Arizona Gold Corporation and prior to that was CEO and Director of Rupert Resources Limited.
- Previously Mr. Kostuik built a broad base of experience in operations, engineering, exploration and capital projects with various companies including Luna Gold (Equinox), Barrick Gold Corporation, Taseko Mines Limited and MC Mining Services.
Connect on LinkedIn:
Max Satel | B. Comm
Chief Financial Officer
- 18+ years’ experience as a successful natural resources-focused executive. Most recently served as EVP Corporate Development & Investor Relations for Arrow Exploration Corp., a TSX Venture and AIM-listed oil & gas company with operations in Colombia and Canada.
- Prior to joining Arrow, was Principal and co-founder of Bordeaux Capital Inc., a Toronto-based advisory firm focused on the capital needs of companies across the natural resources sector, where he led and executed project financing advisory mandates involving global financial institutions and private equity funds.
- Prior to co-founding Bordeaux Capital, Mr. Satel was a Director, Investment Banking at Research Capital Corp., a mid-market Canadian investment bank and securities firm, where he was involved in over 120 transactions raising $1.2+ billion, focused on production and pre-production stage mining companies in North and South America.
Connect on LinkedIn:
Peter Doyle | B.Sc. (Hons.) Geology, FAusIMM
- 40+ years experience in all aspects of mineral exploration from regional reconnaissance to project evaluation and development, in a variety of geological terrains throughout Canada, United States, Mexico, Australia, Asia and South America.
- Previously with PT Freeport Indonesia, Gold Fields, and Troy Resources.
Hector Arenas | B.Sc. Mining Engineering, MBA
Country Manager, Chile
- 30+ years of experience in the financial & mining industry as a mining engineer, senior executive and financial advisor, based in Lima Peru.
- Mr. Arenas was General Manager and Director for the last six years at Compania Minera San Valentin and prior to was Corporate Finance Manager at Banco Wiese Sudameris (third largest bank in Peru at that time).
- Previously Mr. Arenas has participated in a broad number of exploration projects with various companies including Trevali Resources, Cardero Resources, lndico Resources; and was involved in project construction, permitting, community relations and financial structuring.
Giglio Barlaro | B.Sc. Mining Engineering, MBA
Mine Manager, Punitaqui
- 25+ years of experience in mine operations, technical services and project management in open pit and underground mines, predominantly in Chile.
- Mr. Barlaro was Mine Manager for the past two years at Newmont Mining's Cerro Negro operation in Argentia, one of the largest gold mines in Latin America.
- Previously Mr. Barlaro has worked for various companies including Lundin Mining at its Candelaria mines, Codelco at its Salvador mine, Anglo American at its El Soldado mine, Barrick Gold at its Veladero mine and for SQM at its Nueva Victoria operation.
- Connect on LinkedIn:
Jacob Willoughby | B.Sc. (Hons.) Geology, MBA
VP Corporate Development & Strategy
- With nearly 17 years of diversified experience in mining capital markets, Jacob has worked as a mining analyst for over eight years, covering exploration and development companies globally in both precious and base metals.
- Mr. Willoughby was most recently Vice President of Research and Analyst at Red Cloud
- Securities in Toronto. Prior to that he was a partner and mining analyst at Beacon Securities. He began his career in mining equity research at Paradigm Capital, where he worked for five years.
- He spent two years as President and Director of Aldridge Minerals, a former Canadian based public exploration and development company with assets in Turkey and Papua New Guinea.
Connect on LinkedIn: